BYLAWS OF THE CENTRE
We sincerely welcome you at the PERŁA KRUTYNI Holiday Center and wish you a pleasant stay. We will be grateful for your adherence to the provisions included in the following regulations, which are meant to ensure the peace and safety of our guests.
1. The overnight accommodation day lasts from 4:00 p.m. on the day of arrival until 12:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
2. Prior booking of the accommodation date is expected. We do not guarantee accommodation for guests without a reservation.
3. The booking acceptance is confirmed after an advance payment in the amount of 30% of the total booking sum.
4. The advance payment is returned in full in the event of the service not being provided due to the fault of the center.
5. The advance payment is returned in full in the event of the Customer cancelling the reservation at least 30 days before start of their stay.
6. The advance payment is returned in full, if the Customer cancels the accommodation booking within two weeks before start of their stay.
7. The accommodation fee is collected on the day of arrival, accordingly to the time of stay agreed with the Customer in the booking. In the event of an earlier departure date, than originally booked, the total accommodation fee remains unchanged.
8. A fee for electrical energy used is collected at the departure day according to the meter readings and rate applicable at the Center. This applies to cottages with installed meters (SUPERIOR and BRDA Lux) and camping sites.
9. Night quiet time is in effect from 10:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. On nights from Friday to Saturday quiet time is in effect from 11:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
10. Before leaving the cottage, please lock the doors and windows, turn off the lights and all electrical devices.
11. The number of people occupying a cottage or a camping site cannot exceed the number agreed with the facility’s owner. People visiting our guests are asked to leave the center before 10:00 p.m.
12. Please remember lock your cottages – we do not accept responsibility for any belongings left in the area of the center. The key loss fee is 50 PLN.
13. Taking up a space at the camping site must be preceded by checking in at the reception desk and paying for the stay. The reception desk issues badges which should be hung on the tent in a visible place.
14. In the event of control and lack of applicable payments, as well as payments for extended stay, the controller shall collect a double fee.
15. Consumption of alcohol and food products not purchased at the bar is prohibited in and around the catering pavilion.
16. Please refrain from smoking and using open flames in the entire area of the center (especially inside cottages), with the exception of specifically indicated locations.
17. There are designated areas for bonfires around the center, which can be used by guests after consulting the center’s owner.
18. Pets may stay at the center’s premises only with the owner’s permission. Please remember to clean up after your pets.
19. There is a requirement to segregate waste into designated containers at the center’s premises.
20. The center’s premises border a natural reservation. Please follow the rules specified in the Masuria Landscape Park regulations.
21. All guests are materially liable for any damage caused by them or people under their care.
22. In case of organized groups, responsibility for damages falls onto the group’s supervisor (guide).
23. Parking at the center’s premises is intended only for the center’s guests. Parking is free of charge and unguarded. We do not accept responsibility for vehicles left at the car park and items contained within them.
24. Guests who use the parking are asked to close the center’s entry gate at night.
25. In case of noticing any irregularities or faults, please immediately notify the center’s personnel.
26. Familiarity with the above regulations is the responsibility of all guests. Unfamiliarity with the regulations does not release guests from following the rules contained within.
Thank you for following the above guidelines. We hope that you will be satisfied with your stay at our center. We wish you a pleasant stay and hope to see you again.