REGULATIONS OF TOURIST EQUIPMENT RENTAL PLACE “PERŁA KRUTYNI”
1. Items may be rented only by people aged 18 and above.
2. People under 18 may use the floating equipment only when accompanied by an adult.
3. Any people in a condition indicating prior consumption of alcoholic beverages or intoxicants will not be allowed to rent tourist equipment.
4. The equipment is used at the guests’ own responsibility and should be insured by them.
5. Valuable items (personal documents, telephones, cameras) should be protected against damage, getting wet and sinking.
6. The rental post will not be liable for any lost, sunk or damaged items as well as injuries and property damage which may arise when the equipment is in use.
7. At its discretion, the rental post may decide which form of additional protection of the equipment it lends should be chosen.
8. The rental post is obliged to provide customers with technically operational equipment. The equipment will be provided along with necessary accessories.
9. When receiving the equipment the customer should check its technical condition and whether it is complete.
10. No complaints at the time when the equipment is taken over means that the customer confirms he/she has received the equipment free of defects and in good technical condition.
11. The customer will be entitled to replace the equipment immediately, when he/she observes that it is unsuitable to his/her skills.
12. The customer hereby states that he/she has the skills and necessary knowledge about operating the equipment and shall be obliged to care for the equipment and use it safely and in accordance with the intended use.
13. The customer makes use of the equipment at his/her own risk.
14. The customer must not lend or rent the equipment to third parties.
15. The rental post will not be not responsible for the effects of improper operation of the equipment as well as any damage caused towards any third parties.
16. The customer is responsible for the entrusted equipment and will be financially liable for it.
17. In the event of damage or loss of the equipment the customer will be obliged to cover any costs of repair or purchase of new equipment.
18. The customer is obliged to take care of the equipment throughout the whole period of use and to return the equipment in the same condition it was rented.
19. The customer is obliged to absolutely to comply with the following regulations: – road traffic, inland water traffic, nature protection, safety, fire safety.
20. The rental post bears no responsibility for unfortunate accidents and for damage to cars left within its area, in particular for thefts, damages and vandalism.
Any persons violating the regulations of the rental place may be obliged to return the equipment immediately, without the right to a refund.